Online MS in Data Analytics CUNY SPS
The CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) offers a fully online, low-cost MS in Data Analytics program that prepares graduates to manage, identify patterns and draw insights from large amounts of data.
Online MS in Data Analytics from CUNY SPS
Big data has emerged as the driving force behind critical business, organizational, and public policy decisions. All aspects of data intelligence - from data analysis to predictive analytics, machine learning, statistical modeling, and beyond - are in demand more than ever.
The CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) offers a fully online M.S. in Data Analytics degree program that prepares graduates to manage, identify patterns and draw insights from large amounts of data. Students in the M.S. in Data Analytics program:
- Use modern programming techniques and public data to design simulated working systems
- Plan, organize, lead, and control software projects to meet time and budget requirements
- Explore current business models and product strategies that drive market trends
- Analyze social network data, web traffic, and search engine optimization for business growth
- Learn mathematical methods for understanding data relationships and system optimization
- Increase career options by networking with fellow students, faculty and industry experts
- Pay the affordable New York State tuition rate of $385 per credit
CUNY SPS invites you to attend a webinar on Monday, November 11th at 1:30 PM EST to explore a niche topic in the field, "Data Models for Predicting Surgical Risk in Open Heart Surgery", and learn more about the online M.S. in Data Analytics program.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|