Videos from 2013 Strata Big Data Conference + Hadoop World
Strata Conference + Hadoop World brings together the people, tools, and technologies that make data work. Watch the videos from 2013 conference, including Ken Rudin (Facebook) on Big Impact from Big Data", Claudia Perlich on separating ad bots from humans, and Doug Cutting, co-founder of Hadoop, on Hadoop future.
Strata Conference + Hadoop World 2013,
Tools and Techniques That Make Data Work
Oct 28-30, 2013, New York, NY.
Here are some of the more popular and interesting talks related to analytics, Big Data and data science:
Ken Rudin (Facebook), "Big Impact from Big Data"
- Mike Olson (Cloudera), "Hadoop's Impact on the Future of Data Management"
- Quentin Clark (Microsoft), "Can Big Data Reach One Billion People?"
- Jack Norris, (MapR) "Separating Hadoop Myths from Reality"
- Claudia Perlich (Dstillery), "What Makes Us Human? A Tale of Advertising Fraud"
- Ben Werther (Platfora) "From Fiction to Facts with Big Data Analytics"
- Doug Cutting, co-founder of Hadoop (Cloudera), "The Future of Hadoop: What Happened & What's Possible?"
- Foster Provost "Is Bigger Really Better? Predictive Analytics with Fine-grained Behavior Data"
See all presentations on O'Reilly Media Strata Conference + Hadoop World 2013 Youtube Channel.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|