Oracle BIWA Summit January 2014
Novel and interesting use cases of Oracle Big Data, Exadata, Advanced Analytics/Data Mining, Endeca; opportunities to get hands-on experience; great customer case studies and more.
By Karl Rexer, Rexer Analytics, Dec 13, 2013.
BIWA Summit 2014
January 14-16, 2014
Oracle HQ Conference Center, Redwood Shores, CA.
The full conference agenda is now available.
Novel and interesting use cases of Oracle Big Data, Exadata, Advanced Analytics/Data Mining, OBIEE, Spatial, Endeca and more!
Opportunities to get hands-on experience with products in the Hands-on Labs, great customer case studies and talks by Oracle Technical Professionals and Partners. Meet with technical experts. Click HERE to read detailed abstracts and speaker profiles.
Conference talks that should be of special interest to KDnuggets readers include:
- Hands-on Lab: Learn to use Oracle R Enterprise - by Mark Hornick, Oracle, & Tim Vlamis, Vlamis Software
- Hadoop and Oracle DW: What you should use and when - by Brian MacDonald, Oracle
- Big Data Analytics for the Industrial Internet of Things - by Shyam Nath, General Electric
- How UK Universities are Using Oracle Data Science to Protect Their Income - by Brendan Tierney, Oralytics
- Best Practices for in-Database Analytics - by Charlie Berger, Oracle
- Data Visualization for Oracle Business Analytics - by Dan Vlamis & Tim Vlamis, Vlamis Software
- Introduction to Oracle's R Technologies - by Mark Hornick, Oracle
- Becoming Faster Than a Mouse: Turning data mining into action - by Julia Minkowski & Miguel Barrera, Fiserv
- Using Oracles BI Tools for Location-Aware Predictive Analytics - by Jean Ihm & Abhinav Agarval, Oracle
- Customer Sentiment Analysis using Oracle Advanced Analytics - by Brendan Tierney, Oralytics
- Big Data, Little Decisions: Using Decision Management Systems to improve day-to-day operations - by James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions
- Applying Oracle's R Technologies to Big Data Problems - by Mark Hornick, Oracle
- Multidimensional Analytic Models for Demand-Based Parking in San Francisco - by Jaime Ballesteros & Alex Demisch, SFMTA
- Hands-on Lab: Learn to use Oracle Advanced Analytics for Predictive Analytics Solutions - by Charlie Berger, Oracle
- Big Data - Crossroads with traditional analytics and how it applies to Big Data - by Richard Solari & Prithvi Krishnappa, Deloitte
Use the SPECIAL DISCOUNT code "ORACLE12c" - With this code, registration is only $199 for the 2.5 day technically focused Oracle user group event.