Learning from Data, Caltech Free Online Course, now with captions in 40 languages
Free, introductory Machine Learning online course, taught by a top-rated Caltech professor Yaser Abu-Mostafa, now with professional captioning in more than 40 languages.
Learning From Data: a free, introductory Machine Learning online course (MOOC)
Now with professional captioning, and available on YouTube with auto-translations to more than 40 languages. The videos have crossed the one-million-views mark on YouTube and iTunes U last month.
- Taught by Caltech Professor Yaser Abu-Mostafa
- Lectures recorded from a live broadcast, including Q&A
- Prerequisites: Basic probability, matrices, and calculus
- 8 homework sets and a final exam
- Discussion forum for participants
- Topic-by-topic video library for easy review
Check the translation at work.caltech.edu/library/translate.html
See also KDnuggets interview with Prof. Yaser Abu-Mostafa:
- Caltech Prof. Abu-Mostafa on his MOOC course "Learning from Data" and Machine Learning
- Caltech Prof. Abu-Mostafa on what he learned from his MOOC course "Learning from Data"
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|