CUNY Online MS in Data Analytics
CUNY SPS offers a fully online and affordable MS in Data Analytics that prepares graduates to manage and analyze Big Data. Learn more in Jan 14 info session.
Big data has emerged as the driving force behind critical business, organizational, and public policy decisions. All aspects of data intelligence - from data analysis to predictive analytics, machine learning, statistical modeling, and beyond - are in demand more than ever.
The CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) offers a fully online M.S. in Data Analytics degree program that prepares graduates to manage, identify patterns and draw insights from large amounts of data. Students in the M.S. in Data Analytics program:
- Develop qualitative insights from quantitative data and present their work in a business context;
- Create descriptive and predictive models that help organizations make better strategic and operational decisions;
- Discover complex relationships in large and disparate data sets using thorough exploratory visualization;
- Explore a variety of relevant problems in marketing, sales, finance, healthcare, and social networks;
- Work with current tools such as R, Python, MongoDB, Hadoop, Tableau, D3, among others.
Other differentiating characteristics of the program include:
- Project-based courses taught by industry practitioners who are active in the data science community; all with startup experience.
- Small class (25 students or less) sizes allowing you to connect with faculty and fellow students.
- The affordable in-state tuition rate of $385 per credit for all students regardless of residence (total program cost approx. $16,000).
CUNY SPS invites you to attend an online information session on Tuesday, January 14th at 12 PM EST to learn more about the online M.S. in Data Analytics program.