KDnuggets 14:n01, Unicorn Data Scientists vs Team? Top Datasets on Reddit; What is wrong with Data Science
Latest analytics/data mining news, including Features (13) | Software (2) | Courses, Events (1) | Meetings (4) | Jobs (5) | Academic (1) | Competitions (1) | Publications (7) | Tweets (6) | News Briefs (3) | CFP (14) .
Latest KDnuggets News 14:n01, (Jan 08, 2014) Features:
- New Poll: Data Science Skills - Individual vs Team Approach
- Top Datasets on Reddit
- "Data Scientist" catches "Statistician", surpasses "Data Miner"
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing, Chicago, June 17-18
- Unicorn Data Scientists vs Data Science Teams
- Biernbaum: Data Science is going 99% too fast
- What is Wrong with the Definition of Data Science
- DMCS 2013 Data Mining Case Studies Practice Prize Winners
- Top stories for Dec 29 - Jan 4: Unicorn Data Scientists vs Data Science Teams; Top Datasets on Reddit
- Top stories in December: A Programmer Guide to Data Mining - Free Download; 3 Stages of Big Data
- Additions to KDnuggets in December
- Top stories for Dec 22-29: Data Mining Applications with R; "Data Scientist" catches up with "Statistician"
- Top stories for Dec 15-21: R leading, Python gaining; Top LinkedIn Groups reanalyzed
My current visualization of Data Science is a train that is going 99% faster than the rails can support. Mark Biernbaum post on KDnuggets.
Top Stories Past 30 Days