2014 Feb Courses, Education
All (82) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings & Reports (12) | News, Features (24) | Opinions, Interviews (6) | Publications (8) | Software (8) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (3)
- Strata 2014 Santa Clara: Highlights of Day 3 (Feb 13) - Feb 28, 2014.
Strata 2014 was a great conference, and here are key insights from some of the best sessions on day 3: Data Journalism, Analytics over Real-time Streaming Data, Facebook Graph Analysis with One Trillion Edges, Socializing Search by LinkedIn.
- Strata 2014 Santa Clara: Highlights of Day 2 (Feb 12) - Feb 27, 2014.
Strata 2014 was a great conference, and here are key insights from some of the best sessions on day 2: Big Data Vendor Landscape, Machine Learning for Social Change, Secrets of Gertrude Stein, and Facebook Exascale Analytics.
- MS in Data Analytics from CUNY: Online and Affordable - Feb 27, 2014.
Learn about the affordable, fully online, MS in Data Analytics at CUNY SPS that prepares graduates to manage and analyze large amounts of data - March 11 info session.
- Low-cost Data Mining Training (Hands-On), New York City and other locations - Feb 21, 2014.
Low cost hands-on data mining training seminars by Salford Systems. Fee includes 90-day access to the SPM Salford Predictive Modeler as well.
- IE Madrid: Master in Business Analytics and Big Data - Feb 20, 2014.
IE is recruiting top students from all over the world to join the Master in Business Analytics & Big Data - accelerate your career and master the key areas for success in business analytics and big data - join our Mar 17 Virtual Insight Session.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Apr: LA, May: DC] - Feb 19, 2014.
Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in LA and DC.
- NYU Stern Groundbreaking MS in Business Analytics - Feb 6, 2014.
The NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics teaches experienced professionals how to understand the role of evidence-based data in decision-making and to leverage data as a valuable and predictive strategic asset. 5 modules starting May 2014.
- Learn to identify complex and dynamic relationships in multi-level data - Feb 4, 2014.
This advanced class provides a conceptual understanding of multilevel linear models (MLM) and multilevel generalized linear models (MGLM).
- Learn How to Predict Influence with Uplift Modeling at PAW San Francisco, Mar 16-21 - Feb 3, 2014.
Uplift modeling is the hot analytical method to predict influence, and its adoption is rapidly growing. Learn if uplift modeling is for you, the required expertise, analytical complexity, and the latest state of the art at Predictive Analytics World San Francisco, Mar 16-21.