2014 Feb Software
All (82) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings & Reports (12) | News, Features (24) | Opinions, Interviews (6) | Publications (8) | Software (8) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (3)
- The Data Mining Group releases PMML v4.2 Predictive Modeling Standard
- Feb 25, 2014.
The Data Mining Group, a vendor-led consortium of companies and organizations developing standards for statistical and data mining models, announced the general availability of version 4.2 of the Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML).
- SAS, IBM, RapidMiner, Knime leaders in Gartner MQ for Advanced Analytics Platforms
- Feb 24, 2014.
Gartner new Magic Quadrant(tm) for Advanced Analytics Platforms names 4 companies as leaders: SAS, IBM, RapidMiner, and Knime. A copy of the report, with evaluations for 15 more companies, is available thanks to RapidMiner.
- Graf.ly: Making beautiful, interactive graphs
- Feb 23, 2014.
Visualize your spreadsheet data in 30 seconds by building beautiful, interactive graphs using three step process by Graf.ly.
- DEAP, Distributed Evolutionary Algorithms in Python, Framework for Rapid Prototyping
- Feb 20, 2014.
DEAP is a novel evolutionary computation framework for rapid prototyping and testing of ideas, seeking to make algorithms explicit and data structures transparent. Free Download.
- Anaconda: Free enterprise-ready Python for Big data, Predictive Analytics
- Feb 15, 2014.
125+ cross-platform tested and optimized Python packages for advanced analytics totally free, even for commercial use.
- One Page R: A Survival Guide to Data Science with R
- Feb 14, 2014.
A collection of useful one-page resources for a data miner, data scientist, and/or a decision scientist. The modules include code, lectures, and one-page recipes for getting things done.
- Aunsight: New Data Science Platform from Aunalytics
- Feb 5, 2014.
Aunsight , a powerful new Data Science Platform, will let data scientists easily design and customize powerful workflows, integrate disparate data sources, add new algorithms, and focus on solving big data problems.
- CMSR Data Miner and Rule-Engine Software Suite – free academic use
- Feb 4, 2014.
CMSR - Cramer Modeling, Segmentation and Rules - is data miner and rule-engine suite having rule-engines as a unique feature. Rule-engines provide rule-based predictive model evaluation.