2014 Mar Meetings & Reports
All (108) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings & Reports (13) | News, Features (20) | Opinions, Interviews (19) | Publications (16) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (9)
- Boston AnalyticsWeek Panel Highlights: Next Big Thing in Big Data - Mar 27, 2014.
Boston AnalyticsWeek opens with a vigorous panel discussion, which debates the next "Big Thing" in #BigData, Replacing data scientists by an algorithm, and is Privacy a big obstacle to Big Data?
- MMDS 2014: Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets, Berkeley, June 2014 - Mar 25, 2014.
The MMDS 2014 will address algorithmic, mathematical, and statistical challenges in modern statistical data analysis. Registration is open and you can apply to present a poster.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World, Toronto, May 12-15 - Mar 22, 2014.
Predictive Analytics World in Toronto brings you who is who in predictive analytics, with keynotes from top experts. Join PAW and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, and more. See tips on getting approval to attend.
- INFORMS: The Business of Big Data Conference, San Jose, June 22-24 - Mar 21, 2014.
The new INFORMS conference would help Analytics Professionals and Operations Researchers to get from data discovery to real business value. Sign up at the early rates until May 23.
- Open Analytics Summit – Chicago, March 27 – KDnuggets discount - Mar 18, 2014.
The Open Analytics Summit, Chicago, March 27 is a great place for CTOs, Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, and others to network and learn about open source technologies and big data analytics. Exclusive KDnuggets discount - register today!
- Scholarships for first-ever Women in Statistics conference, May 15-17, Cary, NC - Mar 13, 2014.
The JMP team and SAS Women’s Initiatives Network want to empower three statistics students by helping them attend the Women in Statistics conference. Apply by April 11.
- Sentiment Analysis Symposium Highlights - Mar 11, 2014.
Highlights from Sentiment Analysis Symposium held recently in New York: Affective Computing: sentiment from facial expressions, need to market to a “tribe” of people, social media speed of appearance, IBM notion of an Engaged Employee, and more.
- Predictive Analytics World Tour - Mar 11, 2014.
Predictive Analytics World is the industry's leading conference series for business professionals, managers and practitioners, held in 2014 in San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, London, and Berlin.
- Boston AnalyticsWeek: Big Data and Analytics Unconference, March 24-28 - Mar 10, 2014.
Boston first week-long Big Data And Analytics Unconference wants to bring the limelight back to Analytics, bringing 5 evenings of leading industry speakers and panels, and with registration at nominal $10 to cover expenses.
- Future of Consumer Intelligence, May 19-21, KDnuggets Discount - Mar 8, 2014.
FOCI is unique aggregation of diversity across insights, data science, marketing science, social science with technology as a common thread. 20% off with KDnuggets discount.
- Big Data Innovation Summit, Apr 9-10, Santa Clara - Mar 6, 2014.
Listen to 80+ speakers from top companies including JP Morgan Chase, Pfizer, Netflix, Bing, American Express, Samsung, IBM, and learn how to tackle Big Data challenges.
- March-June Analytics, Big Data and Data Science Meetings - Mar 4, 2014.
Coming soon: PAW San Francisco, GigaOM Structure, Predictive Analytics/Big Data Innovation Summits, Big Data Techcon, INFORMS Boston, SPB 14, SDM 14, PASS Business Analytics, PAKDD 2014, and many more.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World Toronto, May 12-15 - Mar 2, 2014.
The experts from leading companies are headed to Toronto to share with you how they are applying predictive analytics through case studies and in-depth sessions at PAW Toronto. KDnuggets Discount.