2014 Mar Webcasts
All (108) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings & Reports (13) | News, Features (20) | Opinions, Interviews (19) | Publications (16) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (9)
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 27 and beyond
- Mar 27, 2014.
Best Practices in Predictive Analytics, Best Decision Trees with Angoss 9, Thick Data, In-Database Scalable R and Python, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Algorithms in Online Games, and more.
- SciDB: Big Analytics without Big Hassles: In-Database Scalable R and Python, Apr 10
- Mar 27, 2014.
Next advance in analytical databases from renowned database researcher Mike Stonebraker - watch April webinar 10 about SciDB - open source, array database with native scalable complex analytics, programmable from R and Python.
- WCAI: Measuring Skill Level and Optimizing Player-Matching Algorithms in Online Games
- Mar 26, 2014.
New research opportunity from Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative (WCAI) involves a unique data set from a major gaming company, with historic behavioral data for 9.5 million users who played 882K games. Learn more on Apr 25.
- Webinar, Apr 3: Best Decision Trees just got better with Angoss KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0
- Mar 23, 2014.
This Apr 3 webinar will show how KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0 will make your modeling faster with automated workflow for building, refreshing, and reusing workflows - all with the click of a button.
- FICO Livecast: Analytically Powered Applications Driving Success, Mar 27
- Mar 20, 2014.
Learn how the world leading companies are building and using analytically powered applications to be more responsive to their customers, presented by Forrester research and FICO.
- Webinar: Best Decision Trees just got better with Angoss KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0, Apr 3
- Mar 14, 2014.
New KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0 makes your modeling faster with automated workflow for building, refreshing, and reusing workflows - all with the click of a button. Learn more on Apr 3.
- 6 things to focus on in 2014 analytics strategy
- Mar 13, 2014.
The analytics experts from 3 major companies share 6 insights on how to best use analytics to get ahead.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
- Mar 11, 2014.
State of BI, Risk Assessment, Data Science Summit, Large-Scale Real-Time Learning, Data Mining: failure to launch, Online fraud detection, and more.
- Webinar: Building Predictive Apps with BigML API, March 11
- Mar 4, 2014.
BigML interface makes machine learning easy to use, the underlying API provides the same functionality enabling data scientists to quickly implement many machine learning and predictive applications. Learn more on March 11.