2014 Apr Courses, Education
All (91) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings & Reports (13) | News, Features (18) | Opinions, Interviews (11) | Publications (17) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (6)
- USC Marshall MS in Business Analytics - Apr 24, 2014.
USC Marshall new MS in Business Analytics will give you the tools to leverage big and unstructured data for effective decision-making - study full or part-time, and customize your degree to your career goals.
- TESC Online, Affordable MBA in Data Analytics – Recharge Your Career - Apr 22, 2014.
This online program enables graduates to use advanced data analytics to drive continuous improvement in business and organizations, and lets you earn credit for professional certifications/expertise.
- UC Berkeley Master of Information and Data Science, Online - Apr 17, 2014.
This online degree is for professionals who want to become leaders in the field of data science. Students benefit from UC Berkeley strong ties to Silicon Valley and multidisciplinary approach that teaches the entire data life cycle.
- Vendor-Neutral Hands-On Training in Data Mining [ Wash-DC, May | Denver-CO, July ] - Apr 15, 2014.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with immersive hands-on training and goal-driven strategy. Get this training from The Modeling Agency.
- Oracle Academy – Teaching Students Around The World - Apr 15, 2014.
Oracle academy teaches millions on students around the world, supports Oracle and open-source applications, with courses ranging from computer science for kids to Big Data education.
- EMC Data Science and Big Data Analytics Offer - Apr 15, 2014.
Gain the skills to become an immediate contributor on a data science team - get EMC Starter Kit or get instructor-led training in Big Data Analytics, now 50% off until May 15 with special code.
- Salford Hands On Data Mining Mini Training, San Diego, April 25 - Apr 9, 2014.
Attend this mini-training to get step-by-step instruction for the most popular data mining techniques, and walk away with the models you create, ready to start your own data projects.
- Madrid Summer School 2014 on Advanced Statistics and Data Mining - Apr 4, 2014.
The annual summer school on "Advanced Statistics and Data Mining" will be held in English, in Madrid, Spain, June 23 - July 4, and will include 12 courses on latest and most important topics. Registration is OPEN and you can register for each course independently.