2014 May Courses, Education
All (123) | Courses, Education (6) | Meetings & Reports (21) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews (26) | Publications (18) | Software (10) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (7)
- Where to Learn Deep Learning – Courses, Tutorials, Software - May 26, 2014.
Deep Learning is a very hot Machine Learning techniques which has been achieving remarkable results recently. We give a list of free resources for learning and using Deep Learning.
- MADALGO Summer School on LEARNING AT SCALE, August 11-14, Denmark - May 22, 2014.
MADALGO Summer School will teach the latest developments in learning at scale as applied to Big Data. Registration is free on a first-come-first serve basis. Denmark, Aug 11 - 14, 2014.
- Northwestern Online MS in Predictive Analytics - May 15, 2014.
Prepare for leadership-level career, learn from top faculty and industry experts, and earn your analytics degree online. Fall Quarter application deadline July 15.
- Vendor-Neutral Hands-On Training in Data Mining [Denver-CO, July | Wash-DC, Sep] - May 14, 2014.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with immersive hands-on training and goal-driven strategy. Get this training from The Modeling Agency.
- BPDM 2014: Broadening Participation in Data Mining Program - May 14, 2014.
The BPDM Program, held at KDD-2014, aims to foster mentorship, guidance, and connections of minority and underrepresented groups in Data Mining/Data Science by providing scholarships to interact with and learn from senior researchers. Apply by June 12.
- Stanford Online Courses: Education + Advanced Skills = Awesome Career - May 6, 2014.
With Stanford world-class online certificates, show advanced knowledge in Data Mining and Applications, Mining Massive Data Sets, and more. Enrollment for summer quarter open now till June 9.