2014 Jun Software
All (103) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings & Reports (10) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews (31) | Publications (8) | Software (8) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (7)
- XLMiner solves Big Data Problems in Excel - Jun 26, 2014.
XLMiner, a part of Analytic Solver Platform integrated software for predictive and prescriptive analytics - forecasting, data mining, optimization and simulation, lets you solve small or Big Data problems in Excel.
- LION Resources for Teaching Machine Learning and Optimization - Jun 23, 2014.
A great collection of resources for "LION: Learning and Intelligent Optimization" textbook includes slides, tutorial movies, exercises, use cases, and LIONoso - an academic version of LIONsolver software.
- Data Visualization of Census Data with R - Jun 20, 2014.
This article shows step-by-step how to use R to access US Census Data, visualize it, and plot it on the map.
- YARN is All the Rage at Hadoop Summit 2014 - Jun 12, 2014.
Apache YARN, which enables much broader types of computations than MapReduce, is quickly becoming an integral part of Hadoop projects. We review best practices considerations for a YARN cluster.
- Request: Apache UIMA Research Partnership in EU - Jun 11, 2014.
Looking for any EU university department currently working with Apache UIMA developing text analysis software, and interested in research partnership.
- DLib: Library for Machine Learning - Jun 10, 2014.
DLib is an open source C++ library implementing a variety of machine learning algorithms, including classification, regression, clustering, data transformation, and structured prediction.
- InnovAccer: Simplifying Research and Analysis - Jun 5, 2014.
Innovaccer cleans and prepares data for analysis by researchers to save time and improve confidence in the quality of the data.
- OpenNN, An Open Source Library For Neural Networks - Jun 2, 2014.
OpenNN is an open source class library written in C++ which implements neural networks, and runs on Windows, Apple, or Linux.