2014 Jun Webcasts
All (103) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings & Reports (10) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews (31) | Publications (8) | Software (8) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (7)
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 30 and beyond
- Jun 30, 2014.
CAP Theorem (key Big Data idea), Analytics and Machine Learning, SAS and Hadoop, MongoDB, Data Lakes, Data Visualization, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 23 and beyond
- Jun 23, 2014.
Reducing employee churn, Wolfram language, Rise of Machine Learning, Analytics with Hadoop, Social Media Analytics for Healthcare, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 16 and beyond
- Jun 16, 2014.
The Marriage of BI and Big Data, Unstructured Data on Hadoop, Future of Decision Making, Stopping employee churn, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 9 and beyond
- Jun 9, 2014.
Data Mining FTL, Analytically Speaking with Dan Ariely, Solr, Hadoop, Cloud BI, Employee Churn, and more.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [June 11]
- Jun 4, 2014.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is June 11.
- Webcast – Analytically Speaking Featuring Michael Schrage
- Jun 3, 2014.
MIT Research Fellow Michael Schrage helps you answer the key question for becoming a successful innovator. His insights will give you a new perspective on how to create value.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 2 and beyond
- Jun 2, 2014.
SQL-on-HaDOOP, BigML, ClearStory, Analytic Maturity with Dean Abbott and TIBCO, Just Enough Math, Analytically Speaking with Dan Ariely, Data Mining FTL, and more.