Big Data Innovation Summit returns to Boston, Sep 25-26
Big Data Innovation Summit returns to Boston on Sep 25-26, 2014, with 8 tracks and over 80 speakers from top companies and organizations. Get Early Bird pass by July 18.
Big Data Innovation is back, returning to the Westin Copley Place in Boston on September 25-26.
Early Bird pass prices are only available until next Friday, July 18 - so if you are looking to join the largest gathering of Big Data & Analytics professionals, then now is the best time to secure your place.
View the schedule here: http://bit.ly/1q3bJMW
As ever, this year's schedule reflects the issues and topics that matter most to today's data & analytics executives, with 8 tracks and 80+ speakers including:
- Data Governance: Halliburton, Best Buy, Humana
- Big Data Innovation: America Cancer Society, eBay, GE
- Big Data Analytics: Lockheed Martin, State of Utah, Santander
- Hadoop and Open Source: Twitter, ESPN, Caesars Entertainment
- Big Data & Marketing: Staples, General Mills, Sears
- Data Science: Nike, LinkedIn, Kabbage
- Chief Data Officer: Sony Pictures, MapQuest, Kaiser Permenante
- Big Data & the Cloud: Etsy, MIT, Schneider Electric
If you're wondering what to expect, check out a presentation from the Principal Data Scientist from Bing, 'Deriving Conclusions from Data': http://bit.ly/1nZ2Z4E
If you are interested in attending, or more information,
please contact Pedro Yiakoumi at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or alternatively, you can secure your place here: http://bit.ly/1kwSAj3.
We hope to see you there,
Top Stories Past 30 Days