2014 Jul Software
All (106) | Courses, Education (11) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (15) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (40) | Publications (5) | Software (5) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (7)
- WordSwarm – Visualizing Word Trends in Periodicals - Jul 24, 2014.
Word clouds provide an intuitive way to visualize word-frequency in corpora and are easy to generate. WordSwarm is a new free tool for animating word clouds that show how buzz-words ebb and flow in chronologically ordered text such as journals, blogs, and even Google n-grams.
- MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop – visual tool, free download - Jul 18, 2014.
MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop is a fast, easy, and beautiful way to explore data and share your insights. Effortlessly build dashboards with a wide range of interactive visualizations. Free download.
- PredictionIO raised $2.5M for Open Source Machine Learning Server - Jul 17, 2014.
An open source machine learning server, PredictionIO, has raised $2.5M to help build smarter application everywhere. It seems that “smarter” is the new sexy.
- GraphLab Create: large-scale machine learning platform for graph, structured, and text data - Jul 15, 2014.
GraphLab Create 1.0 brings large-scale machine learning capabilities to enterprises, and is the first to handle graph, structured, and text data in one platform.
- BIDMach machine learning toolkit - Jul 14, 2014.
BIDMach machine learning toolkit offers "rooflined" (optimized to the limit) compute primitives and competitive performance on learning tasks like regression, clustering, classification, and matrix factorization.