KDnuggets 14:n21, Certificates in Analytics, Data Science; Michael Berthold, KNIME; OpenML
KDnuggets Analytics, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including Certificates in Analytics, Data Science, online and on-campus; Interview with Michael Berthold, KNIME founder and President; OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning, and more.
Latest KDnuggets News 14:n21, (Aug 13, 2014) Features:
- Certificates in Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science
- Interview: Michael Berthold, President and Founder of KNIME, on Data Mining, Startups, and Visual Workflow
- Interview: Michael Berthold, KNIME Founder, on Research, Creativity, Big Data, and Privacy, Part 2
- Becoming a Data Scientist: MS Program, Bootcamp, or MOOCs?
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World for Government, Sep 15-18, Washington, DC
Also Software | News | Opinions | Interviews | Reports | Webcasts | Courses | Meetings | Jobs | Tweets |
"only a small fraction of all problems are Big Data problems", David J. Hand, quoted in Interview with Michael Berthold, KNIME Founder