2014 Aug Software
All (106) | Courses, Education (7) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (24) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (33) | Publications (8) | Software (7) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (6)
- Scorto Plug and Score Modeler – for easy scorecard development - Aug 30, 2014.
New version of Plug&Score Modeler is an easy-to-use credit scorecard development software designed for credit risk professionals in banks and other financial institutions.
- Dataiku Data Science Studio - Aug 26, 2014.
Data Science Studio (DSS) from Dataiku is a complete Data Science software tool for developers and analysts, which significantly shortens the time-consuming load-clean-train-test-deploy cycles of building predictive applications. A community edition and a free trial available.
- Deep Learning – important resources for learning and understanding - Aug 21, 2014.
New and fundamental resources for learning about Deep Learning - the hottest machine learning method, which is approaching human performance level.
- Sibyl: Google’s system for Large Scale Machine Learning - Aug 20, 2014.
A review of 2014 keynote talk about Sibyl, Google system for large scale machine learning. Parallel Boosting algorithm and several design principles are introduced.
- OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning - Aug 11, 2014.
OpenML is designed to share, organize and reuse data, code and experiments, so that scientists can make discoveries more efficiently. It is an interesting idea to build a network of machine learning.
- TheWebMiner Price Alert App - Aug 6, 2014.
Price comparison apps are useful and help make the right purchase decision, but frequently are limited in their abilities. New WebMiner app PriceAlert offers an interesting alternative, now in beta.
- 18 essential Hadoop tools - Aug 1, 2014.
Hadoop tools develop at a rapid rate, and keeping up with the latest can be difficult. Here we detail 18 of the most essential tools that work well with Hadoop.