KDnuggets 14:n23, My KDD-2014 Report; Data Science for Humans or Machines? Labor Day 2050
KDnuggets Analytics, Big Data, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including my KDD-2014 report: The Biggest, Best, and Booming Data Science Meeting; The Magic Module network and Privacy vs Big Data; Sibyl: Google system for Large Scale Machine Learning.
Latest KDnuggets News 14:n23, (Sep 03, 2014) Features:
- New Poll: Machine Data Science for Humans or for Machines?
- KDD-2014 - The Biggest, Best, and Booming Data Science Meeting
- KDD-2014 report, part 2: The Magic Module network and Privacy vs Big Data
- Cartoon: Robot Labor Day 2050
- Sibyl: Google's system for Large Scale Machine Learning
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World London, October
- PAW: Don't Miss Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare
Also Software | News | Opinions | Interviews | Reports | Webcasts | Courses | Meetings | Jobs | Academic | Publications | Tweets |
With better crime prediction, crime rate can be cut in half, keeping the same number of people in jail, Sendhil Mullainathan (Harvard), keynote talk at KDD-2014.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|