PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics - go to PAW London to learn exactly how top practitioners deploy predictive analytics, and the business impact it delivers.
Only a few more days until Predictive Analytics World London, the leading vendor-neutral analytics conference, holds its fifth annual conference on October 29-30 in London, UK at Olympia London. PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Join PAW London to learn exactly how top practitioners deploy predictive analytics, and the business impact it delivers.
Join PAW London to learn how Predictive Analytics: - increases online user engagement at Booking.com
- enables Activision to detect cheaters in the #1 video game on the planet
- helps Tata Sky (India's largest cable TV company) to cross sell
- helps the Belgian government to detect and reduce fraud
- optimizes marketing spending at Verivox.de
- allows the NSA to detect malicious use of internet anonymizers
Additionally, join PAW London to learn how to: - make the most out of Big Data sources
- benefit from the Internet of Things to increase customer profiling and prediction
- understand improbability instead of probability
- successfully combine logistic regression with ensemble modeling
- deploy target shuffling to avoid the peril of vast search
Last but not least, join PAW London to interact and learn from an international network containing both managers and practitioners in the field of advanced analytics