2014 Nov Software
All (89) | Courses, Education (12) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (15) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (20) | Publications (12) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (6)
- LION Intelligent Learning and Optimization News - Nov 26, 2014.
LION intelligent learning and optimization adds full support for Java packages, new visualization neatly explains overfitting, and get "The LION way" book on Kindle (free if you qualify).
- Why Azure ML is the Next Big Thing for Machine Learning? - Nov 17, 2014.
With advanced capabilities, free access, strong support for R, cloud hosting benefits, drag-and-drop development and many more features, Azure ML is ready to take the consumerization of ML to the next level.
- IBM Watson Analytics – Will it Replace Data Scientists ? - Nov 11, 2014.
We review IBM Watson Analytics Beta version, the service which aims to provide an automated data scientist and intended for business users who want to move beyond spreadsheets for analysis .
- iMathCloud, Python Data Science Platform - Nov 10, 2014.
iMathResearch presents its first tool for big data analysis, offering easy access to computational tools, a simple Python-based interface, cloud-based collaboration, and private computational instances.
- ‘Magic’ – Quickest Way to Turn Webpage Into Data - Nov 5, 2014.
Import.io's new feature - 'Magic' allows users to instantly turn web pages into tables of data: No Plugins, No Training, No Setup. Learn More.
- LIONoso, a non-profit tool for Machine Learning and Intelligent Optimization - Nov 3, 2014.
LIONoso 2.1, developed by LIONlab for non-profit research and academic use, offers flexible training and experimentation for researchers who know what they are doing and want freedom in their ML experimentation.