2014 Nov Webcasts
All (89) | Courses, Education (12) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (15) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (20) | Publications (12) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (6)
- Panel on Data Science Education, Dec 4
- Nov 30, 2014.
Watch an all-star panel of experts on Data Science Education: What it is now, what is (and is not) needed, and what it can be in the future. Palo Alto (free attendance) or online.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Nov 25 and beyond
- Nov 24, 2014.
Social Media to Actionable Insights, NoSQL and Big Data in the Government, NoSQL Database Architecture, All-vs-All: Correlation Using Spark/Hadoop, The 2015 Analytics Predictions Webinar, and more.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 17]
- Nov 24, 2014.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Dec 17.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Nov 18 and beyond
- Nov 17, 2014.
Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Data Visualization, Scores Aren't Enough, Big Bioinformatics without Big Hassles, Starting Small and Scaling Big with Hadoop, YARN, WCAI Oppy: Desktop Software Subscription Analysis, and more.
- Webcast: Analytically Speaking Featuring Dan Ariely
- Nov 14, 2014.
Dan Ariely, author of several best-sellers, and TED speaker watched by millions, uses simple experiments to study how people actually act when making real-life decisions. Watch his "Analytically Speaking" webcast.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Nov 4 and beyond
- Nov 3, 2014.
Hadoop, Real-time processing, Sentiment Analysis, Telling a Story with Data, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, and more.