2014 Dec Meetings
All (103) | Courses, Education (6) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (24) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (32) | Publications (4) | Software (10) | Top Tweets (16) | Webcasts (5)
- KDD-2015 Call for Papers, Workshop Proposals - Dec 23, 2014.
KDD-2015, the premier research conference on Data Mining and Data Science, invites submissions of research papers, practice track papers, workshop proposals.
- UIC Big Data Symposium, Chicago, Mar 17, 2015 - Dec 22, 2014.
Chicago will host a BIG Data Symposium, focusing on the innovative ways of solving business challenges with BIG Data, Emerging Capabilities, Social Network Analytics and Visual Analytics.
- Data Analytics for Government, Wash. DC, Feb 23-25: Keynotes - Dec 18, 2014.
The DAW for Government team is proud to announce keynote speakers: Hemanth Setty (CIO, Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board) and Kenneth Nesbit, Associate CIO, US Treasury.
- PAW: Unwrap Holiday Cheer for Big Data - Dec 9, 2014.
Get super early bird pricing for PAW and TAW conferences in San Francisco, March 2015, get expert insights at PAW Business, cutting edge keynotes at PAW workforce and more.
- Upcoming Dec – May Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Mining, Data Science - Dec 2, 2014.
Coming soon: TDWI Orlando, IEEE ICDM, Big Data Las Vegas, INFORMS, EGC, IKDD, PAW San Francisco, PAW for Workforce, Big Data TechCon, and more.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World for Workforce, San Francisco - Dec 2, 2014.
Co-located with Predictive Analytics World for Business, Text Analytics World, the new PAW Workforce has an engaging program with keynotes from top experts, useful sessions, and leading-edge workshops.