2014 Dec Webcasts
All (103) | Courses, Education (6) | Meetings (6) | News, Features (24) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (32) | Publications (4) | Software (10) | Top Tweets (16) | Webcasts (5)
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 16 and beyond
- Dec 15, 2014.
Top Data Science Trends for 2015, How EAT Club is using analytics, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, and more.
- VentureBeat Webinar, Dec 16: How EAT Club is using analytics to grow their business
- Dec 10, 2014.
Get an overview of how organizations are using data analytics today for better forecasting and more. See how modern data exploration tools, like Looker, are faster, more agile and easier to use by all people in an organization.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Dec 17]
- Dec 9, 2014.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Dec 17.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 9 and beyond
- Dec 8, 2014.
Correlation Using Spark/Hadoop, 2015 Predictions, Big Data Landscape, The Key to Big Data Analytics, in-memory Data Fabric, ask SAP, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 2 and beyond
- Dec 1, 2014.
NoSQL Database Architecture, Big Data Use Cases, IBM Watson Analytics, The 2015 Predictions, Big Data Landscape, and more.