2015 Jan Courses, Education
All (120) | Courses, Education (14) | Meetings (14) | News, Features (21) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (46) | Publications (2) | Software (4) | Top Tweets (13) | Webcasts (6)
- simplilearn Big Data & Analytics Certification Courses Online, 30% off till Jan 31 - Jan 26, 2015.
Use Coupon code - JAN30A to save 30% off on all online self learning Big Data and Analytics courses, including Analytics, Hadoop, R, and SAS. Valid till Jan 31.
- UDEL: Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jan 23, 2015.
Understand why big data is so important in business decisions and sharpen your data management skills. Classes Feb 19 - May 28 in Wilmington, DE.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Austin, Apr 10-12 - Jan 22, 2015.
A fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape targeted towards technical and business people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Metis Data Science Bootcamp Open House, New York City, Feb 3 - Jan 21, 2015.
Meet instructors, students and alumni of Metis Data Science Bootcamp, enjoy pizza and drinks as instructors walk you through a sampling of what students learn in 12 weeks.
- TMA Predictive Analytics, Data Mining Training [Orlando, Feb | Las Vegas, May] - Jan 13, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Orlando (Feb), Las Vegas (Apr), or Washington DC (May).
- Info Kit: Statistics, Predictive Modeling and Data Mining with JMP - Jan 13, 2015.
Find out how to challenge assumptions, spot patterns and reveal potential solutions to problems that otherwise would not be visible. Register for this complimentary info kit.
- Wharton Online Course: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships - Jan 13, 2015.
During an 8-week online program (Mar 2 - Apr 26) taught by Wharton marketing professor Peter Fader, learn how to decipher the streams of customer data flowing into your company.
- INFORMS Analytics and Data Science Education - Jan 12, 2015.
Upcoming INFORMS continuing education courses offer training in Essential Skills for Analytics Professionals, Data Exploration & Visualization, Modern Predictive Analytics, and Monte Carlo and Discrete-Event Simulation.
- Coursera / Stanford Mining Massive Datasets MOOC, Jan-Mar 2015 - Jan 12, 2015.
Don't miss! Top Stanford researchers teach efficient and scalable methods for extracting models and other information from very large amounts of data. Next session of this great course starts Jan 31 on Coursera and is free.
- PACE Data Mining Boot Camps, San Diego, Feb 10-11 - Jan 10, 2015.
San Diego Supercomputing Center PACE (Predictive Analytics Center of Excellence) excels at delivering practical, hands-on training in a small classroom setting. Attend next data mining boot camp is Feb 10-11.
- Wharton Workshop: Bringing Customer Lifetime Value to Life, Feb 19-20, Philadelphia - Jan 10, 2015.
Predicting how much profit can be generated from a future relationship with a customer is extremely important. This workshop will teach how do this important analysis.
- Learning Data Science and Predictive Modeling at Your Own Pace – A Free Online Video Series - Jan 8, 2015.
A twenty part video training series on Predictive Modeling, offering the Rapid Insight and the concepts behind the predictive models.
- Big Data Bootcamp, Santa Clara, Jan 16-18 - Jan 6, 2015.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data. Special KDnuggets discount.
- NYC Data Science Academy Bootcamp, Feb 2 – Apr 24 - Jan 1, 2015.
Learn from one of NYC top Data Science Instructors and receive mentorship from Chief Data Scientists, ending with interview prep and job placement at top firms in New York and the Tri-State area.