||We are pleased to announce that KDnuggets is a partner of the
Chief Data Strategy Forum, taking place March 30-31 in Boston. This exclusive Forum is
structured similar to an executive roundtable, with high-level industry experts leading think-tank discussions on the
challenges and key solutions for implementing and developing a Chief Data executive role.
No other event features a speaker faculty with such expertise and success stories in regards to implementing the role. Featured faculty members include:
- Heather Wilson, Chief Data Officer, AIG
- Assad Shaik, SVP, Chief Data Scientist, PNC Financial
- Chris Larkin, Chief Technology Officer, GE Healthcare
- Satyam Priyadarshy, Chief Data Architect, Halliburton
- James Brenza, Chief Data Officer, InXite Health Systems
- Kiril Tsemekhman, Chief Data Officer, Integral Ad Science
- Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect, GE Software
- John Reynders, Chief Information Officer, Moderna Therapeutics
- John Bottega, Sr. Chief Data Officer Advisor, EDM Council
Download the Agenda or Request a Copy via E-mail
- To fully understand the role of Chief Data Officer, its future development, and the impact on your business
- To gain insight into technologies & strategies surrounding advanced analytics, consumer insight, target marketing and more
- To analyze best practices for data governance, including effective data management, ensuring data quality, and building data policies
- To review lessons learned by senior data executives to address the challenges you face when obtaining board room buy-in
- To examine the implementation of a data-centric perspective throughout company culture
Save $500 when you register by Friday, 1/30.
Download the registration form, visit
, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1-800-882-8684.