2015 Feb Courses, Education
All (104) | Courses, Education (13) | Meetings (7) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (30) | Publications (6) | Software (10) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (7)
- Simplilearn Big Data, Analytics Online Certification Courses – 50% off for a limited time - Feb 26, 2015.
Get 50% off Simplilearn Big Data & Analytics Online Certification Courses, including a new course - Big Data and Hadoop Administrator. Get a new iPhone5 with Classroom Enrollment - see details.
- PAW San Francisco: Learn Uplift Modeling - Feb 24, 2015.
The analytical method to optimize for influence is uplift modeling (aka persuasion modeling) and its adoption is rapidly growing. Learn it in two sessions and a full-day training workshop at PAW Business, San Francisco, Mar 29 - Apr 2, 2015. KDnuggets discount.
- Statistical Learning and Data Mining III: 10 Hot Ideas for Learning from Data, Mar 19-20, Palo Alto - Feb 23, 2015.
Taught by top Stanford professors and leading statisticians Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani, this course presents 10 hot ideas for learning from data, and gives a detailed overview of statistical models for data mining, inference and prediction.
- Simplilearn Big Data and Analytics Online Courses - Feb 19, 2015.
Be Big Data Ready - get 30% Off Simplilearn Big Data and Analytics Online Courses with code FEB30A, valid till 28 Feb 2015.
- Statistics.com courses on RESTful APIs - Feb 17, 2015.
Applying analytics to big data requires a mechanism to rapidly get and share data and RESTful APIs is the standard way doing it. Learn how to write Python code to ingest data, communicate with, and create RESTful APIs with online courses from Statistics.com.
- NYC DSA Data Science Bootcamp,
June 1 – August 21 - Feb 13, 2015.NYC Data Science Academy offers the highest quality in data science training, designed specifically around the skills employers are seeking, including R, Python, Hadoop, github, D3.js, raspberry pi and much more.
- Statistics.com Online Data Science Courses and Certificates - Feb 12, 2015.
Accelerate your career and upgrade your skills With Statistics.com training provided by top experts who will answer your questions on a daily basis. Work on practical exercises with real problems, real data and multiple software tools.
- Lipari Summer School: Algorithms, Data, and Models for Social and Urban Systems - Feb 12, 2015.
Lipari Summer School will address the role of GIS, social media, big social data, agent-based models, network models, and their integration in the study, design, and implementation of social and urban systems.
- Expert Training within Reach - Feb 10, 2015.
SAS has partnered with some of the world’s most respected analytical thought leaders to offer you the best in analytics training.
- Info Kit: Statistics, Predictive Modeling, Data Mining with JMP - Feb 10, 2015.
Find out how to challenge assumptions, spot patterns and reveal potential solutions to problems that otherwise would not be visible. Register for this complimentary info kit.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training [Orlando, Mar | Las Vegas, Apr] - Feb 10, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in Orlando (Mar), Las Vegas (Apr), or Washington DC (May).
- Stanford Online Courses: Use data to solve biological, medical problems - Feb 10, 2015.
Stay at the cutting-edge and take courses online from Stanford that will teach you techniques used in new applications in biomedicine. Enrollment for spring open till Mar 20.
- Get practical training at PASS Business Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, April 20-22 - Feb 7, 2015.
Get practical training on Predictive Analytics, R, Data Visualization, Big Data, Excel, Power BI, and more at the PASS Business Analytics Conference, Santa Clara, April 20-22. Get $150 off with KDnuggets discount.