2015 Feb Webcasts
All (104) | Courses, Education (13) | Meetings (7) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (30) | Publications (6) | Software (10) | Top Tweets (12) | Webcasts (7)
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 24 and beyond - Feb 23, 2015.
Winning with Big Data Analytics, a Roadmap for Data-Driven Culture, Data Science for Workforce Optimization, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud, Performance and Scale Options for R with Hadoop, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 17 and beyond - Feb 16, 2015.
Pivotal Update, Moving Targets, Secure Because Math, Data Driven: Creating a Data Culture, Maximize the effectiveness of your text analytics initiatives, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud.
- Webinar: Drive effective text analytics initiatives, Feb 19 - Feb 16, 2015.
On February 19, join Meta Brown (author of Data Mining for Dummies), Howard Lyeth (Senior Analyst at L.L. Bean), Steven Scarr (CEO of eContext), and Ramkumar Ravichandran (Director of Analytics at Visa) to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of your text analytics.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 10 and beyond - Feb 9, 2015.
Data Mining: Failure to Launch, 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, The Pragmatic Text Miner, Make It Big As a Data Scientist in 2015, Managing Big Data in Production and more.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Feb 10] - Feb 3, 2015.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is Feb 10.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 3 and beyond - Feb 2, 2015.
SAP HANA Launch event, Analytics/Data Science Hiring Market, Platfora, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, BigML 2015 Winter Release, and more.
- BigML machine learning platform Winter 2015 Release, Feb 11 - Feb 2, 2015.
See the latest in BigML's continuously evolved machine learning platform with its emphasis on consumability, programmability, and scalability. Feb 11 webinar at 9 am PT and 5 pm PT.