The Pentagon of Data Analytics Events
At the San Francisco Marriott Marquis this month, you’ll find not just three or four but five data analytics events to learn from. Join your peers by examining case studies, witnessing profound keynotes, and building strong connections with data analytics professionals, executives and practitioners. This quintuple opportunity of big data and analytics events is sure to inspire actionable takeaways for you to apply toward your profession. Power through the details below to learn more about the events.
5 San Francisco Analytics Events Not To Be Missed
- The eMetrics Summit, March 29th - April 2nd, is dedicated to maximizing digital analytics and enhancing marketing optimization. With a 14-year strong history, it brings together those responsible for the results of their company's website, social media, ecommerce, web intelligence, data strategy, audience research and/or measurement and more.
- Predictive Analytics World for Business, March 29th - April 2nd, covers a wide range of business applications across industry sectors, including marketing, credit scoring, insurance, fraud detection, web optimization, and so much more. Hear how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and top practitioners deploy predictive modeling and learn about the business impact it makes.
- Predictive Analytics World for Workforce, March 31st - April 1st, is a powerhouse gathering of the most innovative employers, consultants, and vendors taking full advantage of analytics to solve workforce management challenges. It is the premier workforce analytics event for business leaders, line of business managers, HR professionals, and analytics practitioners.
- Text Analytics World, March 31st - April 1st, is the full-spectrum conference that covers all aspects of text analytics. TAW delivers the latest techniques, demonstrating their deployment across a wide range of industries large and small. TAW also explores the full range of vendor solutions and various forms of text analytics enterprise deployment.
- The Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast, April 1st, includes a keynote presentation from Eric Siegel, a presentation from exclusive sponsor, Dell Software, roundtable discussions, networking and more. This captivating introduction to predictive analytics is FREE for qualified professionals including those at the VP-level or above.
This month, be part of this “pentagon of data analytics events!” Register with the respective link below while using the KDnuggets member discount code KDN150 and save $150 off the registration costs. We can’t wait to see you be part of this quintuple opportunity in San Francisco.