Top 10 UK Big Data Professionals
The top 10 Big Data Professionals in the UK include CEOs, journalists, an Information Commissioner, and Analytics leaders from leading companies and organizations.
ComputerWorldUK has released their slideshow of the top 10 UK Big Data Professionals. We have listed them below and added their best URLs.
- Julia Porter, director of consumer revenues at Guardian News & Media
- Sanjeevan Bala, head of data planning and analytics at Channel 4
- Christopher Graham, Information Commissioner
- Andy Day, business intelligence director at NewsUK
- Simon Hay, chief executive at Dunnhumby
- James Morgan, director of management information at British Gas
- Adam Williamson, head of customer data strategy and analytics at British Airways
- Steve Martin, vice president of analytics at Aimia
- Mark Chipperfield, head of data management at BBC TV Licensing
- Christian Chabot, co-founder and CEO at Tableau Software.