2015 Apr Webcasts
All (122) | Courses, Education (9) | Meetings (11) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (44) | Publications (14) | Software (11) | Top Tweets (5) | Webcasts (9)
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch
[May 5] - Apr 27, 2015.Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is May 5.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Apr 28 and beyond - Apr 27, 2015.
Solving Big Data Challenges, Implementing a Better Search Experience, Data Scientists Compensation, Maximizing ROI, Identifying Customers Across Platforms, The Fast Data Challenge with Michael Stonebraker, and more.
- Salford Webinar: Maximizing ROI with State-of-the-art Data Science Techniques, Apr 28 - Apr 21, 2015.
ROI is a key measure for many business decisions. We will show how using state-of-the-art data science techniques, like TreeNet gradient boosting, we can optimize product promotion options and maximize revenue and wider gain.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Apr 21 and beyond - Apr 20, 2015.
Solving Big Data Challenges, Impact of User-Generated Reviews, Implementing a Better Search Experience, Maximizing ROI using Data Science, Identifying Customers Across Platforms, The Fast Data Challenge with Michael Stonebraker, and more.
- Webinar: Identifying Users Across Platforms with a Universal ID, Apr 28, by Looker + Segment - Apr 20, 2015.
Any serious customer analysis requires that each customer is counted once and only once - a difficult problem, especially with customer touchpoints across devices. This webinar shows how using a universal id helps solve this problem.
- Webinar: Implementing a Better Search Experience, April 28 - Apr 15, 2015.
Learn how to make SharePoint more than a place where you put documents and start transforming your collected knowledge into your *collective* knowledge.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Apr 14 and beyond - Apr 13, 2015.
Women in Data, Business Value from Big Data Quickly, Impact of User-Generated Reviews on Purchase Behavior, Maximizing ROI using Data Science, Apache Ignite, and much more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Apr 7 and beyond - Apr 6, 2015.
More Accurate Predictive Analytic Models, Enterprise Data Rapid Sense-making, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Disrupting Traditional Analyst Workflows, Making Sense of Hadoop, and more.
- WCAI Research Opportunity, Apr 24: He Said, She Bought – User-Generated Reviews and Purchase Behavior - Apr 6, 2015.
The data collected by a UK-based big box retailer, with all website visits, page views, reviews read, and purchases made gives researchers an unprecedented opportunity to look at how customers shop for products. Register for the webinar on Apr 24.