Cartoon: How Smart Do You Look?
The follow-up to "How-Old" demo, New Deep Learning "How Smart You Are" IQ and Face Recognition Algorithm accidentally discovers the smartest being on the internet.
Following the viral success of how-old.net image recognition demo, which uses advanced image recognition and machine learning to determine the age and gender of a person, KDnuggets cartoon imagines a near-future where another demo determines, given a photo, how smart you are (and possibly your species).
The follow-up to "How-Old" site, New Deep Learning "How Smart You Are" IQ Face Recognition Algorithm accidentally discovers the smartest being on the internet.
This finally explains why cats "rule" the internet.
Here are other KDnuggets Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Mother
- Cartoon: A solution for Data Scientists allergies caused by Big Data
- Cartoon: US Chief Data Scientist Most Difficult Challenge
- Cartoon: Data Scientist gets 3 wishes for Valentine's Day
- Cartoon: Hello, Singularity