2015 May Software
All (109) | Courses, Education (5) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (36) | Publications (8) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (9) | Webcasts (11)
- 21 Essential Data Visualization Tools - May 28, 2015.
We have collected leading data visualization tools, with a short overview of each tool, its strong and weak points.
- Miner3D Data Visualization System Version 8 - May 27, 2015.
The new software features a redesigned user interface, making it a perfect complement for Excel. New graphics visualization engine is now faster and smoother.
- Plotly: Online Dashboards That Update Your Data and Graphs - May 13, 2015.
New online visualization option from Plot.ly allows you to have data visualizations and graphs that update dynamically.
- Try JMP® free for 30 days - May 4, 2015.
JMP software from SAS gives you dynamic data visualization and analytics on the desktop - speed the learning cycle and make it easier to reach breakthrough discoveries.
- Data Mining Process/Workflow Reproducibility and KNIME - May 1, 2015.
What happens with analytics and data mining workflows when different components change? KNIME approach of keeping the old versions as part of the platform guarantees reproducibility.
- WebDataCommons – the Data and Framework for Web-scale Mining - May 1, 2015.
The WebDataCommons project extracts the largest publicly available hyperlink graph, large product-, address-, recipe-, and review corpora, as well as millions of HTML tables from the Common Crawl web corpus and provides the extracted data for public download.