Big Data Developer Conference and Training, Raleigh, Aug 24-26
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. KDnuggets discount.
Global Big Data Conference is offering 3 day extensive developer event on Big Data on August 24-26, 2015 at Raleigh Convention Center, NC, USA.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. Big Data Developer conference is targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on Hadoop, Spark, NiFi, Security, Operations, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j), Data Science, R, Python & Machine Learning. Attendees will experience real Hadoop clusters and the latest Hadoop distributions.
Why you should attend Big Data Developer Conference?
Unlike other big data training sessions, our developer event is unique in the following aspects:
- Experts in the Big Data from the US with hands on experience provide the training
- Our training is vendor agnostic and provide hands-on exercise of installing and running jobs on Hadoop
- We can customize our training to your corporate needs
- 3 days of intense training (8 hrs/day) with multiple use cases to practice (equivalent to one full month’s training from other sources)
- A Big Data Certification will be provided upon completion of the 3 days training
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, Developers, Architects, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives, Students, Professional Services, Architects, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, QA, Performance Engineers, Data Warehouse Professional, Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Marketing, PM, Teaching Staff, Delivery Manager
Please register ASAP to take advantage of discount. Seats are limited (up to $200 discount )
Use Promotional code KDNUGGETS and register