Introducing the Financial Services Track at PAW Boston
Predictive Analytics World for Business in Boston, Sept. 27 - Oct. 1, 2015, is launching a dedicated track focusing on applications of predictive analytics to the financial industry. Case studies will be presented from:
Take a look at the dedicated Financial Services Track sessions below:
Preview of Financial Services Track at PAW
- Driving Superior Growth Through Self-Developed Code, Scoring Modeling, and Price Optimization -Herman Jopia, American Savings Bank
- What Landing a Rover on Mars Taught us about Optimization of Marketing Strategies for Loan Portfolios - Dave Bose, Analytical Mechanics Associates, Inc.
- Recoveries: External Debt Collection Optimization - Werner Britz, RCS Group
- Establishing Value: the "Making Impact Through Analytics" Framework - Bin Mu, MetLife
- A Journey along the Predictive Analytics Maturity Curve - David McMichael, Travelers
- Uplift Modeling and Uplift Prescriptive Analytics for Multiple Treatments - Victor Lo, Fidelity Investments; Bentley University
- Predicting Employee Churn with Anonymity - Philip O'Brien, Paychex
- Using Clustering Techniques to Drive Segment Based Targeting - How Nationwide is Using Analytics to Increase Plan Participation and Drive Consumer Benefit - Marc E. Metzger, Nationwide & Matthew Snow, Merkle Inc.
- Predictive Analytics for Project Management--Cost Avoidance - Scott Lancaster, State Street Corp.
|Rising Media Inc.
211 E. Victoria Street, Suite E
Santa Barbara, CA 93101