2015 Jul Webcasts
All (101) | Courses, Education (4) | Meetings (10) | News, Features (16) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (40) | Publications (7) | Software (6) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (7) | Webcasts (7)
- Webinar On-Demand: Your First Hire in Predictive Analytics (Hint: it is not a Data Scientist)
- Jul 28, 2015.
In a thriving analytic practice, the role of a data scientist is not defined by a person, but by a team. Within that team, several roles may be filled by one person-and several people may fulfill a given role.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 28 and beyond
- Jul 27, 2015.
Integrating Customer Data at Scale, Drilling Insights Out of Big and Fast Data, Influencer Marketing, Apache Spark, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 21 and beyond
- Jul 20, 2015.
Tips/Tricks for Customer Segmentation, Data Lake - Five Tips to Navigate, Listening vs Hearing, VEDO Intent, Integrating Customer Data at Scale, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 14 and beyond
- Jul 14, 2015.
Tips/Tricks for Customer Segmentation, Data Lake - Five Tips to Navigate, Future-Proof Streaming Analytics, The CAO v. The CDO, and more.
- Lavastorm Webinar, July 22: Data Lake – Five Tips to Navigate the Dangerous Waters
- Jul 14, 2015.
Data lakes can boost analytic speed by making the right data much more accessible, even for less technical users. Learn valuable tips to help you optimize data for agility and speed to insight, improve accessibility, and avoid data silos.
- Webinar: Tips & Tricks for Customer Segmentation, July 21
- Jul 10, 2015.
We show customer segmentation of a German banking database, using different attributes to identify segments likely to be good credit risks. We will use CART and other algorithms like gradient boosting.
- Microsoft Research Faculty Summit #FacSumm, keynotes streamed live July 8-9
- Jul 2, 2015.
Microsoft Research Faculty Summit will be streamed live from Redmond, WA, July 8-9. 2015 event focuses on AI and will feature three keynote speakers and a panel.