Here are the 5 upcoming analytics events to help you improve all of your days' labors
- Predictive Analytics World for Business, September 27th - October 1st in Boston, covers a wide range of business applications across industry sectors, including marketing, credit scoring, insurance, fraud detection, web optimization, and so much more. Hear how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and top practitioners deploy predictive modeling and learn about the business impact it makes.
- Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare, September 27th - October 1st in Boston, lets you learn from the industry's leaders who deliver case studies and expertise revealing how predictive analytics improves patient care, reduces costs and brings greater efficiencies to the healthcare industry.
- The eMetrics Summit, September 27th - October 1st in Boston, is dedicated to maximizing digital analytics and enhancing marketing optimization. With a 14-year strong history, it brings together those responsible for the results of their company's website, social media, ecommerce, web intelligence, data strategy, audience research and/or measurement and more.
- The Predictive Analytics Times Executive Breakfast, September 29th in Boston, includes a keynote presentation from Eric Siegel, a presentation from exclusive sponsor Dell Software, roundtable discussions, networking and more. This captivating introduction to predictive analytics is FREE for qualified professionals including those at the VP-level or above.
- Predictive Analytics World for Government, October 13th - 16th in Washington, DC is a practically-focused conference returning to DC for the fifth time. The conference highlights case studies of how government agencies are currently using data analytics to solve real world problems.
Register by Labor Day, September 7th and save 15% on full conference passes.
Utilize discount code