Taming the Beast:
Register here for a 60-minute webinar with Enterprise Management Associates & RapidMiner.
Extracting Value from Hadoop
Thursday, August 20 at 8am PT / 11am ET
About this Webinar
After deploying a data lake, organizations often reflect "I bet the farm on Hadoop, now what?" They have broken down the silos, mashed up structured and multi-structured data, and set up the Hadoop clusters. However, the investment has yet to pay off. The CIO wants answers. The CMO wants actionable information. The CEO wants results. Organizations need information on how to deliver on the promise of big data analytics.
Join Dr. Ingo Mierswa, CTO at RapidMiner; John Myers, Managing Research Director at leading IT analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA); and Lyndsay Wise, Research Director at EMA, for a discussion on how to close the loop between predictive insights and action using big data analytics.
Attendees will gain insight on
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
- How are other organizations succeeding?
- What are best practices for implementing advanced/modern analytics?
Who Should Attend
Members of the "Collaborative Team," including:
- How to give yourself a Hadoop reality check for those stuck in the hype of the data lake
- Empowering analysts to anticipate the opportunities and risks of big data analytics
- Guidance on monetizing insights buried in your multi-structured data
- Building and deploying predictive models spanning cloud and on-premise environments
We look forward to your participation!
- Business users
- Business analysts
- Data scientists
- IT professionals