2015 Sep Courses, Education
All (103) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (24) | Publications (6) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (5) | Webcasts (7)
- MOOC: “Process Mining: Data science in Action” repeats in Oct 2015 - Sep 28, 2015.
Due to the large success of the first two runs, this 6 week online course is repeated in October. The course provides data science knowledge that can be applied directly to analyze and improve processes in a variety of domains.
- Machine Learning Course. Learn to build solutions, Delft, Netherlands, 16-20 November - Sep 26, 2015.
This course provides you with practical step-by-step methodology to go beyond theory and learn how to create working Machine Learning solutions.
- SFBayACM Silicon Valley Data Science Camp 2015 - Sep 24, 2015.
This is a great (almost free = $5) opportunity to learn about Data Science and connect with others. SF Bay ACM annual Data Science Camp combines keynote, optional tutorial, and sessions.
- UC Berkeley: MS in Data Science Online - Sep 24, 2015.
UC Berkeley offers a Master of Information and Data Science online program which lets you to earn a degree without relocating or putting your career on hold.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training [San Jose, Dec 7-11] - Sep 21, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in San Jose, Dec 3-4.
- A New MOOC on Strategic Business Analytics - Sep 18, 2015.
Coursera and ESSEC Business School launch a MOOC on how to create value from data to solve business issue. It focuses on 4 sets of skills: analytics, IT, business, and communication.
- Data Science for Internet of Things – practitioner course - Sep 14, 2015.
Created by Data Science and IoT professionals, the course covers infrastructure (Hadoop – Spark), Programming / Modelling(R/Time series) and ioT. Course starts Nov 2015, delivered online, and will have limited participants.
- A Great way to learn Data Science by simply doing it - Sep 11, 2015.
There are tons of great online resources out there we can pick up and learn them to become a master in data science. Here is a comprehensive list of data science course providers along with links to the data science courses.
- Northwestern Online MS in Predictive Analytics, apply by Oct 15 - Sep 8, 2015.
Build key skills for the growing analytics field: prepare for leadership-level career opportunities, learn from distinguished Northwestern faculty, and build statistical and analytic expertise.
- Top 20 Data Science MOOCs - Sep 5, 2015.
Looking out for the next data science MOOC? Checkout from our extensive list of MOOCs which covers all data science disciplines which are offered by leading organizations.