2015 Sep Meetings
All (103) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (24) | Publications (6) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (5) | Webcasts (7)
- Strata NYC Live Streaming info and Expo Hall Plus passes - Sep 28, 2015.
Watch Strata NYC keynotes live streaming on Sep 30 and Oct 1 here; also last moment info on Expo passes.
- Polyanalyst User Conference 2015, Oct 21-22, Bloomington, IN - Sep 24, 2015.
Join us for the 2015 PolyAnalyst User Conference, a two-day technical and cross-functional event discussing the significance and possibilities of data and text analytics.
- H2O World 50% off for 24 hours only – Open Source Machine Learning - Sep 23, 2015.
Join machine learning industry leaders, H2O customers, and community in a day of H2O training and two days of talks. 50% OFF valid for 24 hours only.
- Peer-to-Peer Event for Data Chiefs, BI, Analytics Leaders, Austin, Dec 7-9 – KDnuggets discount - Sep 21, 2015.
Data Analytic Leaders event facilitates meaningful connections of the smartest data leaders across industries, and helps you discover new and breakthrough best practices. KDnuggets discount.
- Open Data Science West, San Francisco, Nov 13-14 - Sep 19, 2015.
Open Data Science West, Nov 13-14 San Francisco has a stellar line-up of speakers including Brian Granger, Anthony Goldbloom, Claudia Perlich, and over 50 talks and 20 workshops from Data Science experts. Save 15% from already low rates with ODSC-KDNG code.
- Network with the analytics community in Boston, Sep 27 – Oct 1 - Sep 14, 2015.
Join your peers, Sep 27 - Oct 1 in Boston, at the largest gathering of analytics professionals on the east coast. Use KDnuggets code KDN150 to save.
- Crunch, Practical (and affordable) Big Data Conference - Sep 11, 2015.
Join us for this year’s Crunch Practical Big Data Conference, where big stars like Doug Cutting and Elena Vernawill be presenting about big data technologies, trends, best-practices, war stories, and future of industry.
- PAW: Four analytics events in Boston – KDnuggets special - Sep 10, 2015.
Attend four premier, co-located analytics events in Boston Sep 27 - Oct 1, enjoy great learning and networking opportunities, and use code KDN150 to save.
- ICDM 2015: IEEE Int. Conference on Data Mining, Nov 14-17, Atlantic City - Sep 10, 2015.
Upcoming IEEE conference on data mining promises the dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences, as well as industry-leading guest speakers.
- Rich Data Summit, San Francisco, Oct 14 – early bird by Sep 14 - Sep 9, 2015.
The Rich Data Summit is a one-of-a-kind event focused on wrangling, cleaning, blending, and enriching data, with stellar speakers including Nate Silver. Register by Sep 14 for early bird discount with code: RDSCF20.
- Data Analytics Leaders Event, Dec 7-9, Austin – KDnuggets Offer - Sep 9, 2015.
Data Analytics Leaders Event is THE place where data chiefs, BI and analytics function heads come together to explore accelerating the path of data-to-value. 10% off for KDnuggets readers.
- Predictive Analytics World is returning to London on 28-29 October - Sep 7, 2015.
Predictive Analytics World is the leading cross-vendor event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners - it focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics and delivers case studies, expertise and resources.
- Apache Big Data Budapest, Sep 28-30 – use code “ABDKDN25” by Sep 7 for discount - Sep 5, 2015.
New Apache: Big Data conf. is launching in Budapest Sep 28-30, gathering the top technologists - developers, architects, engineers, data scientists and more. Use code "ABDKDN25" for big discount if you register by Sep 7.
- 90 upcoming September – April Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Sep 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation East, Cypher 2015, TDWI San Diego, PAW Boston, PAW Healthcare, Strata + Hadoop World NYC, Rich Data Summit, IEEE Big Data, and many more.
- Harrisburg U. DATA ANALYTICS SUMMIT: Structuring the UNSTRUCTURED, Dec 14-16 - Sep 1, 2015.
This free summit specifically addresses how to deal with unstructured data as related to the emerging field of Big Data Analytics. RSVP Required.