2015 Sep Publicationshttp likes 322
All (103) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (24) | Publications (6) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (5) | Webcasts (7)
- 30 Can’t miss Harvard Business Review articles on Data Science, Big Data and Analytics - Sep 30, 2015.
Here are 30 Harvard Business Review (HBR) articles on big data, data science and analytics that provide insights about the latest technology and happenings in the world of data.
- Data Science Glossary - Sep 26, 2015.
Data architect shares an extensive data science glossary of terms from statistics , Data Science, and Machine Learning, from algorithm to vector space.
- The Master Algorithm – new book by top Machine Learning researcher Pedro Domingos - Sep 25, 2015.
Wonderfully erudite, humorous, and easy to read, the Master Algorithm by top Machine Learning researcher Pedro Domingos takes you on a journey to visit the 5 tribes of Machine Learning experts and helps you understand what the Master Algorithm can be.
- Most popular “Statistical Analysis and Data Mining” Papers - Sep 9, 2015.
Most popular recent papers from “Statistical Analysis and Data Mining” journal cover They outlier detection, clustering, large-scale analytics, link prediction, mining sequential patterns, and more. They will be free to read for a limited time.
- New Book: Big Data Analytics - Sep 8, 2015.
A new book on Big Data analytics provides a broad overview of techniques and applications, focusing on both challenges and opportunities.
- 60+ Free Books on Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Python, R, and more - Sep 4, 2015.
Here is a great collection of eBooks written on the topics of Data Science, Business Analytics, Data Mining, Big Data, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Data Science Tools, and Programming Languages for Data Science.