2015 Sep Software
All (103) | Courses, Education (10) | Meetings (15) | News, Features (22) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (24) | Publications (6) | Software (9) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (5) | Webcasts (7)
- BABELNET 3.5, Largest Multilingual Dictionary and Semantic Network - Sep 29, 2015.
BabelNet 3.5 covers 272 languages, and offers an improved user interface, new integrated resources of Wikiquote, VerbNet, Microsoft Terminology, GeoNames, WoNeF and ImageNet, and a very large knowledge base with over 380 million semantic relations.
- Dataiku Data Science Studio, now also runs on Apache Spark - Sep 29, 2015.
Dataiku Data Science Studio version 2.1 has many useful features for Data Scientists, including integration with Apache Spark.
- Harness the Power of Your Data, See Anaconda In Action at Strata NYC - Sep 25, 2015.
Team Anaconda will be at the Strata + Hadoop NYC, Sep 29 - Oct 1. See how Anaconda and other open source Python and R technologies can empower your data analytics with our demos, talks, and more.
- SentimentBuilder: Visual Analysis of Unstructured Texts - Sep 18, 2015.
Sankey diagrams are mainly used to visualize the flow of data on energy flows, material flow and trade-offs. SentimentBuilder found how to use them with unstructured text in their online NLP tool.
- Building and Sharing R packages made easy with Anaconda - Sep 15, 2015.
"R Essentials" bundle comes with Jupyter, IRKernel, and over 80 of the most used R packages and dependencies for data science, and get Conda, the leading package manager for data science. Free Anaconda download.
- Curated, Cleansed Datasets can Make A World of Difference - Sep 9, 2015.
dataX from CrowdAnalytix is a new open data sharing platform, with curated, cleansed datasets prepared as a result from 90+ projects executed for leading global enterprises.
- Build Real-time Streaming Apps in Minutes with Free Versions of StreamAnalytix - Sep 8, 2015.
Check free and trial Versions of StreamAnalytix, enterprise-class streaming analytics platform, which enable acceleration of real-time analytics.
- How to Search the Internet by Chemical Structure - Sep 8, 2015.
iScienceSearch is a search engine for chemists & biologists that lets you search many structure databases from PubChem to Wikipedia in one go. You can search, by structure, substructure, similarity, text and synonyms.
- NASARI: a Novel Approach to a Semantically-Aware Representation of Items - Sep 3, 2015.
NASARI 2.0 semantic vector representations for BabelNet synsets in several languages. BabelNet covers WordNet and Wikipedia among other resources, enabling these vectors to be applicable for representations of concepts.