Zementis: Customer Analytics and Risk Management Webinar, Sep 29
IBM integrated Zementis predictive analytics software directly into IBM zEnterprise computing environment. Learn how this allows organizations to increase business agility, improve data governance and security, and reduce infrastructure cost and complexity.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 11am to 12pm PDT
Enterprises in different industries have many differences, to be sure, but they do have several things in common.
- They all have customers.
- They all need to manage business risk.
- They all have big data that holds potentially valuable insights.
Most larger enterprises (and many smaller ones, too) also have one more thing in common:
They manage their key business processes for Customer Analytics and Risk Management on a mainframe computing system.
As the world's leading provider of mainframe computers and an industry thought-leader in advanced analytics, IBM has focused its attention on the opportunity to improve and accelerate business insight from big data by embedding predictive analytics directly within core business processes, right on the mainframe that manages these processes.
IBM has teamed up with Zementis, whose proprietary technologies dramatically reduce time-to-insight for critical business decisions, to integrate Zementis' predictive analytics software directly into IBM's zEnterprise computing environment.
This joint solution, Zementis for IBM z Systems, allows organizations to:
- Increase business agility, via accurate insights delivered at the right time and point of impact
- Improve data governance and security, via integrated software, hardware and business processes
- Reduce infrastructure cost and complexity, via streamlined architecture and business processes
Please join us for a brief but informative webinar to learn more about the integrated solution and how it can drive new levels of insight and competitive advantage for your business.
- Dr. Michael Zeller. CEO and Co-Founder, Zementis
- Paul DiMarzio, Worldwide Portfolio Marketing Manager, IBM z Systems Big Data and Analytics
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|