Data Natives 2015: A Conference for the Data-Driven Generation, Berlin, Nov 19-20
Data Natives celebrates three areas of technology that are driving innovation and the next wave of billion dollar startups. Join industry leaders from Big Data, IoT and FinTech.
Meet the people at the forefront of world changing technology
Berlin, November 19-20, 2015
Amongst 50 of the brightest minds, we are proud to be joined by:
- Jeremy Waite: #1 Big Data influencer 2015 (Onalytica), now the Digital Strategy Lead at Salesforce, formerly Adobe.
- Kirk Borne: #1 Big Data influencer 2014 (Onalytica), formerly NASA, now the Principal Data Scientist at Booze Allen Hamilton.
- Yuval Dvir: Strategy Head for Global Product Operations at Google, formerly Microsoft and Skype.
- Nicolas Cary: Co-Founder of Blockchain, the world's leading Bitcoin software company.
- Duena Blomstrom: #9 FinTech influencer (CityAM), FinTech & Innovation consultant, mentor at Startupbootcamp and Techstars.
Data Natives focuses on three key areas of innovation: Big Data, IoT and FinTech. The intersection of these product categories is home to the most exciting technology innovation happening today. Whether it's for individual consumers or multi-billion dollar industries, the opportunity is immense. Come and learn more from leading scientists, founders, analysts, investors and economists.