2015 Oct Publications
All (105) | Courses, Education (17) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (19) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (30) | Publications (7) | Software (2) | Top Tweets (4) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (11) | Webcasts (7)
- Amazon Top 20 Books in Data Mining
- Oct 27, 2015.
These are the most popular data mining books on Amazon. As you look to increase your knowledge, is there something listed here that is missing from your collection?
- New Books on Accelerating Discovery, Event Mining, Networking for Big Data
- Oct 23, 2015.
New books cover important Data Science topics, including Mining Unstructured Information for Hypothesis Generation, Event Mining, and Networking for Big Data. Use GZP42 to save 20%.
- Infographic – Data Scientist or Business Analyst? Knowing the Difference is Key
- Oct 20, 2015.
Infographic depicting unique differences between data scientists and business analysts. Find out what type of professional is needed to meet your organization’s needs.
- Lavastorm – 5 Tips to Get More From Tableau
- Oct 20, 2015.
Tableau makes it easy for users to see the data, but data preparation for it is hard. This free ebook highlights how to overcome Tableau challenges with data access, data blending, advanced analytics, transparency and reusability.
- Dell: The Great Analytics Migration – free e-book
- Oct 15, 2015.
If you want to switch to an analytics platform with more functionality and less cost, how to manage all the people, processes and technologies involved? We just wrote the e-book on it - after we moved hundreds of our employees to a new analytics solution.
- 90+ Active Blogs on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Oct 8, 2015.
Stay on top of your data science skills game! Here's a list of 90+ active blogs on Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Artificial intelligence.
- Top 5 arXiv Deep Learning Papers, Explained
- Oct 1, 2015.
Top deep learning papers on arXiv are presented, summarized, and explained with the help of a leading researcher in the field.