RE.WORK Connect: Shaping a Hyper-connected World
RE.WORK Connect Summit (San Francisco, Nov 12-13), is a unique opportunity to meet with business leaders, influential technologists and entrepreneurs leading the IoT revolution. Use KDNUGGETS code for 20% off.
With the increasing digital interconnection of things, people and places, we are moving towards a hyper-connected world.
It's estimated the number of things connected to the Internet will reach 50 billion by 2020. At the RE.WORK Connect Summit in San Francisco, November 2015, we will explore the opportunities of emerging trends in IoT as well as how we can use the huge amounts of data generated by an increasingly connected digital world.
Adapting to a hyper-connected landscape and the next generation of the web will have a significant impact on how we live our lives, from smart healthcare systems, to the transport we use, to how our homes interact with us.
Speakers at the event include:
- Newsha Ghaeli from the Senseable City Laboratory, MIT will explore how pervasive digital technologies have woven into our urban environment to create a digital city ‘nervous system’ generating healthcare data;
- Quoc Le, Research Scientist, Google, will discuss using deep learning for Smarter Devices for our Connected Environments;
- Mike Kuniavsky, Principal Scientist of Innovation Services at PARC, will be presenting User Experience for Predictive Machine Learning in the Consumer IoT;
- Bryan Mistele, President & CEO of INRIX, will discuss Connecting Cars for Smarter Cities;
- Danielle Cojuangco, Head of Product Design at Proteus Digital Health will explore the new era of digital medicine and wearable sensors.
Sessions will include:
- Smart Cities
- Machine Learning
- Embeddables & Sensors
- Connected Infrastructure
- The Connected Car
- Augmented Reality
- Wearables& Healthcare
RE.WORK Connect Summit is a unique opportunity to meet with business leaders, influential technologists and entrepreneurs leading the IoT revolution. Previous events have been attended by Jawbone, Misfit Wearables, Google[x], Xively, Jibo, 3D Robotics, Amazon, Samsung and more.
Attendee feedback for the last the event in Boston, May 2015, included:
"I’ve been to countless IoT events, and this was hands down one of the most interesting. It was nice to see actual people building actual connected products giving their perspective." - Sean Lorenz, Director of IoT Market Strategy at Xively by LogMeIn
"I was impressed by both the quality of the speakers and attendees. I've been to so many IoT conferences this year - RE.WORK IoT Summit was among the best. I will look for future conferences from RE.WORK and recommend them to other experts in IoT." - Alfred Lui, Imbue
Hear from experts in IoT, the connected car, wearables, smart textiles, quantified self, smart factories & much more from the world's leading companies & innovative startups. Explore the convergence of software and hardware, as the physical and virtual worlds collide.
Top Stories Past 30 Days