September Academic Positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning
Tags: Finland, Germany, Singapore, Syracuse University, University of Hawaii, University of San Francisco, Vanderbilt
Postdoc at Vanderbilt and Uni. Passau, Research Associates at Aalto and Johannes Gutenberg U, Researchers in Singapore, Faculty at USFCA and Syracuse, and more.
See a full list at www.kdnuggets.com/academic/ page.
- Data Scientist Post Doctoral Scholar at Vanderbilt, Nashville, TN. - Sep 29, 2015. Focus on (1) setting up and maintaining a Linux cluster optimized for Big Data processing and (2) providing advanced user support to groups using this cluster. We are searching for candidates who are strong programmers and self-starters and would enjoy the challenge of building and optimizing a Hadoop-based cluster from the ground up. We will consider candidates who lack experience in Hadoop-based software if they have an otherwise strong research computing background (e.g. someone interested in transitioning into a career in data science or looking to strengthen his/her data processing skills).
- Research Associate (PhD student or Postdoc) at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany. - Sep 29, 2015. Work at the newly founded Competence Center for HPC in the Natural Sciences, to help facilitate the transfer of computer science research into the natural sciences.
- Research Fellow & Project Officer positions in Machine Learning at Rolls-Royce at NTU Corporate Lab on Large Scale Data Analytics, Singapore. - Sep 29, 2015. This lab is focusing on three core research areas - Electrical Power and Control Systems, Manufacturing and Repair Technologies and Computational Engineering. The Computational Engineering programme within the lab is investigating state-of-the-art techniques in Data Analytics to process data across the Rolls-Royce design, development, manufacturing, and in-service applications in order to develop strategic capability for introducing step-change improvements in the products and processes.
- Research Scientist at Institute of High Performance Computing, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore. - Sep 28, 2015. Looking for both senior and junior scientists who are passionate about data and want to apply machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems; interact with a team of experts in deep learning, distributed systems, image processing, to conduct innovative research.
- Tenure Track Professor, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science at USFCA, San Francisco, CA. - Sep 24, 2015. Seek well-qualified candidates in applied mathematics or statistics, with a focus on the extraction of knowledge from data, including data science, modeling, applied probability, applied statistics, and machine learning.
- Junior or Assistant Data Specialist, Tenure-track at U. of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI, USA. - Sep 22, 2015. Design, build and maintain custom data and web applications; develop and deploy best-in-class visualizations, dashboards, etc. Develop and teach undergraduate course on Data Analysis and Visualization using R; conduct research and service in congruence with UHERO
- Asst. Professor, Data Science at Syracuse iSchool, Syracuse, NY. - Sep 15, 2015. Syracuse iSchool is soliciting applications from scholars to join its renowned and interdisciplinary faculty in the area of data science.
- Faculty Positions, Tenure Track in Library and Information Science at Syracuse iSchool, Syracuse, NY. - Sep 14, 2015. We seek colleagues who can deepen and extend our strengths in library and information science, including information organization and retrieval, reference and information literacy services, entrepreneurial librarianship and data science.
- Post-docs and Research Fellows at Aalto University and the University of Helsinki, Finland. - Sep 05, 2015. In in machine learning, probabilistic modelling, Big Data, Bioinformatics, Complexity Constrained Machine Learning for Big Data, Data Mining, and other areas
- Post-doctoral researcher in the field of Machine Learning and Data Mining at Uni. Passau, Germany. - Sep 02, 2015. Full time, up to 5 years; Research on machine learning methods with a focus on Deep Learning in the field of fraud detection; teaching, supervision and more
Top Stories Past 30 Days