2015 Nov Courses, Education
All (99) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (13) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (30) | Publications (10) | Software (7) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (15) | Webcasts (3)
- Career path explained: Big Data Hadoop DEVELOPER to ARCHITECT - Nov 24, 2015.
The path to becoming a Big Data and Hadoop Architect is fraught with major challenges and responsibilities, but here is a handy infographic to help you chart out your path.
- IE Business School Innovation-based programs: Big Data for Business - Nov 23, 2015.
IE Business School programs are designed to transfer knowledge directly from the classroom to the workplace. Learn more about our upcoming Innovation-based programs, including Big Data for Business.
- Wharton: Bring Customer Lifetime Value to Life, Feb 18-19 - Nov 19, 2015.
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is a critical concept for every organization that aspires to be customer centric. This intensive workshop for marketing analytics professionals is taught by leading Wharton professor Peter Fader, Feb 18-19, in Philadelphia.
- Top Coursera Data Science Specializations: Comparison & Exclusive Insight - Nov 12, 2015.
There are more MOOC learning options for Data Scientists today than ever. Take a tour of Coursera's 8 Data Science specializations, with exclusive insight from program coordinators and course instructors.
- Stanford Big Data Mining Certificates Online - Nov 10, 2015.
Earn online certificates in Mining Massive Data Sets, Data Mining, Optimization, and more while learning from world-renowned Stanford experts.
- Advance your career in DATA SCIENCE with Divergence Academy - Nov 9, 2015.
Divergence Academy has multiple Big Data, Data Science, and Machine learning programs geared for the working professional, those in transition or student with programming skills, and help you get placed in DFW or another area.
- Discover the power of business analytics - Nov 3, 2015.
Learn the latest business practices, concepts, methodologies and techniques in advanced analytics, data mining, survival analysis, explaining analytics to decision makers, fraud detection, and more with these courses.
- TMA Predictive Analytics Data Mining Training, [San Jose, Dec 7-11] - Nov 2, 2015.
Successful analytics in the big data era does not start with data and software, but with hands-on, immersive training and goal-driven strategy - get it from The Modeling Agency in San Jose, Dec 3-4 or Orlando in February.