FlyElephant supports R, Python, and public API
FlyElephant is the Platform-as-a-Service for data analysis and simulations of processes. It supports elastic multi-core systems, HPC and GPU clusters, R, Python, and more. Meet CEO Dmitry Spodarets in Silicon Valley until Nov 12 and in Austin, Nov 13 to Nov 20.
Starting from October 31, 2015 FlyElephant supports R, Python and public API for the participants of its beta testing program.
FlyElephant is the Platform-as-a-Service for scientists analyzing data and making simulations of different processes. Elastic multi-core systems, HPC and GPU clusters, software, services, templates, algorithms and data collections are now available in one place. FlyElephant automates routine tasks and helps scientists to focus on core problems solving.
The platform is available in public beta for early adopters. After registration, users get $10 to the account and have the following functions:
- Functionality to run computing programs that are written on C/C++ with the support of OpenMP. Compiler - GCC.
- Functionality to run computing programs that are written on R and Python (Available for the beta program users).
- Public API (Available for the beta program users).
- Computing infrastructure - VM from 1 to 32 CPU and RAM up to 448 GB.
- Data storage, viewing and downloading files of calculation results.
Users can sign up for FlyElephant Beta Testing Program and get next benefits: free access, availability of new features.
FlyElephant Team is open to collaboration. Dmitry Spodarets, Founder and CEO at FlyElephant is happy to answer your questions by email or meet in Silicon Valley from October 31 to November 12 and in Austin from November 13 to November 20.