2015 Nov Software
All (99) | Courses, Education (8) | Meetings (8) | News, Features (13) | Opinions, Interviews, Reports (30) | Publications (10) | Software (7) | Top Tweets (5) | Tutorials, Overviews, How-Tos (15) | Webcasts (3)
- Arabesque Distributed Graph Mining Platform - Nov 23, 2015.
Arabesque provides an elegant solution to the difficult problem of graph mining that lets a user easily express graph algorithms and efficiently distribute the computation.
- Hackerday – Stay Updated in your Career through Hands-On Projects - Nov 19, 2015.
Hackerday is a platform at DeZyre – which allows you to come together as a group, code and work on day long hackathons, where you will be guided by an industry expert, as you are coding. Next Hackerday session Nov 21.
- Visual Data Mining with Item Explorer - Nov 10, 2015.
Item explorer is an open source visual data mining tool based on d3.js. It enables the user to interactively explore combinatorial questions such as analyzing frequent item sets.
- FlyElephant supports R, Python, and public API - Nov 9, 2015.
FlyElephant is the Platform-as-a-Service for data analysis and simulations of processes. It supports elastic multi-core systems, HPC and GPU clusters, R, Python, and more. Meet CEO Dmitry Spodarets in Silicon Valley until Nov 12 and in Austin, Nov 13 to Nov 20.
- Topological Data Analysis – Open Source Implementations - Nov 6, 2015.
Topological Data Analysis (TDA) is making waves in the analytics community lately, but are there open source options available?
- 5 Best Machine Learning APIs for Data Science - Nov 5, 2015.
Machine Learning APIs make it easy for developers to develop predictive applications. Here we review 5 important Machine Learning APIs: IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Google Prediction API, Amazon Machine Learning API, and BigML.
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets - Nov 4, 2015.
Data-Planet Statistical Datasets provides easy access to an extensive repository of standardized and structured statistical data, with more than 25 billion data points from more than 70 source organizations.